Public Sector Membership Benefits
The Institute's advocacy and outreach program connects business leaders each year through participation in targeted conferences, summits and meetings.
Benefits for GSPI Public Sector Partners:
- Easy and efficient channel to receive independent best practices and procurement resources necessary to implement P3 solutions
- National peer-to-peer network of government practitioners
- Exposure to successful P3 case studies, lessons learned and experienced P3 practitioners
Everything You Need
Government leaders and private industry stakeholders turn to GSPI for:
- Guidance on responding to the nationwide push for contracting and public-private partnerships
- Direction on managing budget stresses and operational challenges through P3 delivery approaches
- Networking opportunities for government and industry stakeholders
- Legislative and regulatory policy analysis and recommendations
- Development of contracting and P3 standards and best practices
- Tools for measuring performance and results
Have questions or want to learn more about becoming a member? Please contact Haley Armstrong Norman at (904) 791-4687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.